Fly to Top

Faves - 2nd Edition: Trés Chic











Hello everybody, how are you all?

I'm showing you all this time, my favourites 2° edition.
I've selected three of my faves outfits from Naf Naf collection early this year, the ones that go more with me and my style.
I drew them black and white but I'll make you a proper description below:

1. Fashionable, girly and rocky look: Jean shirt, white tank top, soft layered skirt and studded boots and belt.
2.Feminine and comfy look: pink knitted sweater, white blouse, Maya pants (that's actually a light brown colour, like neutral), cream oxford shoes and a camel mini shoulder long bag.
3. Casual - simple & chic look:  V neck white top, white shorts, Mocha knitted sweater, leopard print scarf, studded lace-up boots and brown mini shoulder long bag.

I'm really loving the looks just like they are but, I think this is a very fun and creative way to imagine how would you like them to be or how would you wear them according to your personal style.

Hope you all like them and I can't wait for your comments :)

XO





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)