Fly to Top

Before it's too late!





Hello guys!
How's been your weekend  so far? Who's on vacay? I'm on my last month of it so, let's enjoy it!! :D

As some of you may know, Google Reader is shutting down on July 1th. so make sure to export your feeds before it happens.

I already export all my feed subscriptions to Bloglovin' which is looking great lately by the way so, I'm gonna be able to keep reading my favourite sites and keep updated on the new posts of all the blogs I follow and I love!

But if you are not in Bloglovin', you can keep updated of my blog and other any you follow subscribing by emailsubscribing on feedburner , following via Feedly, and following on Twitter!  

So don't forget to export your feeds before time runs out!

Have a nice day!

XO

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think :)